Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm still here...

sort of. : )

I haven't been feeling well for the last two weeks, and what started out as a bad cold, just doesn't seem to be getting any better. I keep thinking, I'm not that sick, but I'm having a hard time keeping up on anything. All I want to do is sleep. And I wish that person who is trying to drill a hole in the middle of my forehead would knock it off! : )

I think it is probably time for a trip to the doctor. I'm sorry I've neglected all of you, especially those who are doing the 10 Pound Challenge with me. Don't give up on me!

Be back soon!

Love,

3 comments:

Emma said...

You haven't been neglecting anyone but yourself Beck! You need to take care of you, so don't worry about anyone! I'm sure we're all fine. love you! And will be keeping you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself and rest!

The other Becky

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I have just found your blog, ordered the prayer book and am going to definitely do your 10lb challenge! I have just started losing weight after having 4 kids - who are now 7,5,3 and 1. My weight just kept going up and since I had very little time in between when I didn't either have a baby in my tummy or newly born I just didn't get round to losing it. So I started 3 weeks ago at 212lbs and so far I've lost 3lbs and have joined a gym! This is definitely it for me - my sis gets married next summer and I really want to look good for it as I'm sick of looking so big in all our family photos. Anyway, just thought I'd share a bit with you - all this and my job - ladies sports ministry!!! Ironic isn't it! Oh well! Thank you for your inspiration - it has already helped! And I hope you feel better really soon.
God bless
Tanya x